Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for My Little Riding Champion
My Little Riding Champion is a Sports game published by Toplitz Productions, Bigben Interactive released in 2018.
My Little Riding Champion is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
How to Port Forward My Little Riding Champion
When you are playing My Little Riding Champion you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does My Little Riding Champion Require
The exact ports for My Little Riding Champion are as follows:
My Little Riding Champion - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
My Little Riding Champion - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
My Little Riding Champion - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
My Little Riding Champion - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for My Little Riding Champion that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- My Little Riding Champion - Playstation 4
- My Little Riding Champion - Steam
- My Little Riding Champion - Switch
- My Little Riding Champion - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.