My Time at Portia has the following styles of gameplay.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
Forward Ports for My Time at Portia
When you are playing My Time at Portia you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for My Time at Portia
The required ports that need to be forwarded for My Time at Portia are as follows:
My Time at Portia - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for My Time at Portia yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
My Time at Portia - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
My Time at Portia - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
My Time at Portia - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
My Time at Portia - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and My Time at Portia simply follow one of these links:
- My Time at Portia - Playstation 4
- My Time at Portia - Switch
- My Time at Portia - Xbox One
- My Time at Portia - Steam
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.