NAIRI: Tower of Shirin is an Adventure and Puzzle game published by Another Indie, Hound Picked Games released in 2018.
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin includes the following styles of gameplay.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
Forward Ports for NAIRI: Tower of Shirin
When you are playing NAIRI: Tower of Shirin you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for NAIRI: Tower of Shirin
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for NAIRI: Tower of Shirin are as follows:
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for NAIRI: Tower of Shirin yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for NAIRI: Tower of Shirin that will show you the exact ports.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.