NASCAR Heat Evolution is Dusenberry Martin Racing's Driving/Racing, Sports, and Simulation game released in 2016.
NASCAR Heat Evolution offers the following styles of play.
- In driving/racing style games you are in control of a vehicle, either from its cockpit or from a chase camera. They are usually fast paced and reflex based. Some of them have story modes while others are more arcade style. Popular driving racing games include Forza, Dirt, and Mario Kart.
- Sports games can be either realistic or satirical, and can be either competitive or simply entertaining. Most sports games involve both physics and tactics and take place in some sort of arena.
Forward Ports for NASCAR Heat Evolution
When you are playing NASCAR Heat Evolution you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for NASCAR Heat Evolution
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router that need to be forwarded for NASCAR Heat Evolution are as follows:
NASCAR Heat Evolution - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
NASCAR Heat Evolution - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
NASCAR Heat Evolution - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for NASCAR Heat Evolution yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and NASCAR Heat Evolution simply follow one of these links:
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.