Ports To Forward for Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
The incoming connection ports for Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom are as follows:
Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom simply follow one of these links:
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - Steam
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - Playstation 4
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - Switch
Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom has the following styles of gameplay.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Forward Ports for Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
When you are playing Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.