When you play Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones you will experience the following styles of play.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
How to Port Forward Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones
When you are playing Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones
The ports that need to be forwarded for Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones are as follows:
Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones simply follow one of these links:
- Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones - PC
- Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones - Playstation 4
- Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.