OK K.O.!: Let's Play Heroes includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
How to Port Forward OK K.O.!: Let's Play Heroes
When you are playing OK K.O.!: Let's Play Heroes you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does OK K.O.!: Let's Play Heroes Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for OK K.O.!: Let's Play Heroes are as follows:
OK K.O.!: Let's Play Heroes - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
OK K.O.!: Let's Play Heroes - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
OK K.O.!: Let's Play Heroes - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
OK K.O.!: Let's Play Heroes - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for OK K.O.!: Let's Play Heroes that will show you the connection ports.
- OK K.O.!: Let's Play Heroes - Steam
- OK K.O.!: Let's Play Heroes - Playstation 4
- OK K.O.!: Let's Play Heroes - Xbox One
- OK K.O.!: Let's Play Heroes - Switch
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.