On a Roll includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Sports games can be either realistic or satirical, and can be either competitive or simply entertaining. Most sports games involve both physics and tactics and take place in some sort of arena.
- This game is flagged as miscellaneous, which means it fits in multiple categories.
Port Forward On a Roll
When you are playing On a Roll you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for On a Roll
The ports that need to be forwarded for On a Roll are as follows:
On a Roll - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
On a Roll - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
On a Roll - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and On a Roll simply follow one of these links:
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.