Ondeh Ondeh is Metronomik's Adventure game with a currently unknown release date.
Which Ports Does Ondeh Ondeh Require
The specific ports for Ondeh Ondeh are as follows:
Ondeh Ondeh - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Ondeh Ondeh - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Ondeh Ondeh - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Ondeh Ondeh yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Ondeh Ondeh simply follow one of these links:
Since Ondeh Ondeh is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Ondeh Ondeh.
Forward Ports for Ondeh Ondeh
When you are playing Ondeh Ondeh you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.