How to Open a Port in Your Router for One Hand Clapping
One Hand Clapping includes the following genres of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
Port Forward One Hand Clapping
When you are playing One Hand Clapping you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for One Hand Clapping
The specific incoming ports for One Hand Clapping are as follows:
One Hand Clapping - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for One Hand Clapping yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
One Hand Clapping - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for One Hand Clapping that will show you the specific ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.