Port Forwarding for One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 has the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
Port Forward One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
When you are playing One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
The specific ports for One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 are as follows:
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 simply follow one of these links:
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 - Playstation 4
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 - Steam
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 - Switch
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.