Forwarding Ports for One Piece: Unlimited World Red on Your Router.
One Piece: Unlimited World Red offers the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
How to Port Forward One Piece: Unlimited World Red
When you are playing One Piece: Unlimited World Red you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for One Piece: Unlimited World Red
The ports that need to be forwarded for One Piece: Unlimited World Red are as follows:
One Piece: Unlimited World Red - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
One Piece: Unlimited World Red - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
One Piece: Unlimited World Red - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
One Piece: Unlimited World Red - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and One Piece: Unlimited World Red simply follow one of these links:
- One Piece: Unlimited World Red - PC
- One Piece: Unlimited World Red - Playstation 3
- One Piece: Unlimited World Red - Playstation 4
- One Piece: Unlimited World Red - Switch
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.