Create a Port Forward for Onimusha: Warlords in your Router
Onimusha: Warlords offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
How to Port Forward Onimusha: Warlords
When you are playing Onimusha: Warlords you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Onimusha: Warlords Require
The necessary ports for Onimusha: Warlords are as follows:
Onimusha: Warlords - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Onimusha: Warlords - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Onimusha: Warlords - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Onimusha: Warlords - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Onimusha: Warlords simply follow one of these links:
- Onimusha: Warlords - Playstation 4
- Onimusha: Warlords - Steam
- Onimusha: Warlords - Switch
- Onimusha: Warlords - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.