This is a complete list of user names and passwords for Open Networks routers.
How To Login to a Open Networks Router
Most routers have a web interface. This means that in order to login to them you start with your web browser.
In general you login to a Open Networks router in three steps:
- Find Your Open Networks Router IP Address
- Enter Your Open Networks Router IP Address Into your web browser's Address Bar
- Enter your Open Networks Router username and password when prompted
The list of user names and passwords is below.
If none of the passwords below work for you then you have 2 options:
- Either try to recover your router's password with Network Utilities Find Password
- Or Reset your Open Networks router
Please only reset your router as a last resort.
Open Networks Router Password List
Here is a list of all known Open Networks passwords and the router they were discovered on.
Be sure to try them all!
|Open Networks Model||Username||Password|
|iConnect Access 611||root||OP3N|
|iConnect Access 612||root||OP3N|
|iConnect Access 621||root||OP3N|
|iConnect Access 624||root||0P3N|