Ports To Forward for Paladins: Champions of the Realm
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Paladins: Champions of the Realm are as follows:
Paladins: Champions of the Realm - PC
- TCP: 9000-9001
- UDP: 9002-9999
Paladins: Champions of the Realm - Steam
- TCP: 9000-9001, 27015, 27036
- UDP: 9002-9999, 27015, 27031-27036
Paladins: Champions of the Realm - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074, 9000-9001
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500, 9002-9999
Paladins: Champions of the Realm - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480, 9000-9001
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 9002-9999
Paladins: Champions of the Realm - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 9000-9001, 12400, 28910, 29900-29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Paladins: Champions of the Realm that will show you the exact ports.
- Paladins: Champions of the Realm - PC
- Paladins: Champions of the Realm - Steam
- Paladins: Champions of the Realm - Xbox One
- Paladins: Champions of the Realm - Playstation 4
- Paladins: Champions of the Realm - Switch
Paladins: Champions of the Realm has the following genres of gameplay.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Port Forward Paladins: Champions of the Realm
When you are playing Paladins: Champions of the Realm you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.