How To Open Ports in Your Router for Panzer Dragoon: Voyage Record
Panzer Dragoon: Voyage Record includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Most VR games use a VR headset and hand held input devices.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
Forward Ports for Panzer Dragoon: Voyage Record
When you are playing Panzer Dragoon: Voyage Record you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Panzer Dragoon: Voyage Record
The ports that need to be forwarded for Panzer Dragoon: Voyage Record are as follows:
Panzer Dragoon: Voyage Record - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Panzer Dragoon: Voyage Record yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Panzer Dragoon: Voyage Record - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Panzer Dragoon: Voyage Record - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Panzer Dragoon: Voyage Record that will show you the incoming ports.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.