Create a Port Forward for Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory in your Router
Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory has the following styles of play.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
How to Port Forward Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory
When you are playing Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory
The incoming connection ports for Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory are as follows:
Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory simply follow one of these links:
- Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory - Steam
- Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory - Playstation 4
- Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.