PDC World Championship Darts: Pro Tour is Oxygen Games's Sports game released in 2010.
PDC World Championship Darts: Pro Tour is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
How to Port Forward PDC World Championship Darts: Pro Tour
When you are playing PDC World Championship Darts: Pro Tour you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does PDC World Championship Darts: Pro Tour Require
The exact ports for PDC World Championship Darts: Pro Tour are as follows:
PDC World Championship Darts: Pro Tour - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
PDC World Championship Darts: Pro Tour - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and PDC World Championship Darts: Pro Tour simply follow one of these links:
- PDC World Championship Darts: Pro Tour - Playstation 3
- PDC World Championship Darts: Pro Tour - Xbox 360
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.