How to Forward Ports in Your Router for Persona 5: Scramble - The Phantom Strikers
When you play Persona 5: Scramble - The Phantom Strikers you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
Forward Ports for Persona 5: Scramble - The Phantom Strikers
When you are playing Persona 5: Scramble - The Phantom Strikers you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Persona 5: Scramble - The Phantom Strikers
The necessary ports for Persona 5: Scramble - The Phantom Strikers are as follows:
Persona 5: Scramble - The Phantom Strikers - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Persona 5: Scramble - The Phantom Strikers - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Persona 5: Scramble - The Phantom Strikers simply follow one of these links:
- Persona 5: Scramble - The Phantom Strikers - Playstation 4
- Persona 5: Scramble - The Phantom Strikers - Switch
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.