Which Ports Does Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers Require
The incoming connection ports for Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers are as follows:
Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers simply follow one of these links:
- Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers - Steam
- Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers - Playstation 4
- Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers - Switch
Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
How to Port Forward Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers
When you are playing Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.