Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire is a roleplaying game, or simply RPG. Role-Playing Games give you many, many hours of game play where you can explore a sometimes huge new world through the eyes of your own character. They are usually the longest style of game with the most detailed story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
How to Port Forward Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
When you are playing Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
The ports for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire are as follows:
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Steam
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Playstation 4
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Switch
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.