Pillars of Eternity is a Role-Playing game published by Paradox Interactive, Versus Evil released in 2015.
Pillars of Eternity is a roleplaying game, or simply RPG. Role-Playing Games give you many, many hours of game play where you can explore a sometimes huge new world through the eyes of your own character. They are usually the longest style of game with the most detailed story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Port Forward Pillars of Eternity
When you are playing Pillars of Eternity you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Pillars of Eternity
The network ports for Pillars of Eternity are as follows:
Pillars of Eternity - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Pillars of Eternity - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Pillars of Eternity - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Pillars of Eternity yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Pillars of Eternity - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Pillars of Eternity - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Pillars of Eternity that will show you the specific ports.
- Pillars of Eternity - Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity - Playstation 4
- Pillars of Eternity - Steam
- Pillars of Eternity - Switch
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.