How to Port Forward in Your Router for Pinball FX2
Pinball FX2 is Microsoft Game Studios, Zen Studios's Pinball game with a release date in 2010.
Pinball FX2 is a pinball game. Pinball games simulate real life pinball tables, usually from a top down perspective. They tend to have very little story line, but some of them require the player to take actions in a certain order to continue to advance.
Port Forward Pinball FX2
When you are playing Pinball FX2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Pinball FX2 Require
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Pinball FX2 are as follows:
Pinball FX2 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Pinball FX2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Pinball FX2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Pinball FX2 that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.