How to Port Forward Popcap Arcade Volume 1
Popcap Arcade Volume 1 is PopCap's Compilation game released in 2007.
Popcap Arcade Volume 1 is a compilation of games. Compilation games are a great way to get a bunch of games for a lower price. Lately game publishers have been compiling older arcade style games in a compilation and selling them as a single package.
Forward Ports for Popcap Arcade Volume 1
When you are playing Popcap Arcade Volume 1 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Popcap Arcade Volume 1
The connection ports that need to be forwarded for Popcap Arcade Volume 1 are as follows:
Popcap Arcade Volume 1 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Popcap Arcade Volume 1 simply follow one of these links:
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.