Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 is Konami's Sports game released in 2010.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Forward Ports for Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
When you are playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
The incoming connection ports that need to be forwarded for Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 are as follows:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 - PC
- TCP: 80, 44, 4000-4200, 6112
- UDP: 5730-5739, 6112
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5000-5200, 6112
- UDP: 3658, 5730-5739, 6112
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 simply follow one of these links:
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 - PC
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 - Xbox 360
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 - Playstation 3
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.