Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 is Konami's Sports game released in 2012.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
How to Port Forward Pro Evolution Soccer 2013
When you are playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 are as follows:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 - PC
- UDP: 5730
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223,3478-3479,3658,5730
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 simply follow one of these links:
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 - PC
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 - Xbox 360
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 - Playstation 3
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.