Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 is Konami's Sports game released in 2017.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
How to Port Forward Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
When you are playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router that need to be forwarded for Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 are as follows:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658,5730
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3478-3479,5730
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074,5730
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500,5730
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 - PC
- TCP: 4000-4200,8800-8899,14020
- UDP: 3658,5730-5739
We have guides that are custom tailored for Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 - Playstation 3
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 - Playstation 4
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 - Xbox 360
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 - Xbox One
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 - PC
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.