Port Forwarding for Pro Evolution Soccer 2019
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 is Konami's Sports game released in 2018.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Forward Ports for Pro Evolution Soccer 2019
When you are playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 Require
The necessary ports for Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 are as follows:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 - PC
- TCP: 4000-4200,8800-8899,14020
- UDP: 3658,5730-5739
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,5730
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500,5730
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 simply follow one of these links:
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 - PC
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 - Playstation 4
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.