How to Port Forward Race Driver: GRID
Race Driver: GRID is a Driving/Racing game published by Codemasters released in 2008.
Race Driver: GRID is a driving / racing style of game. Most driving / racing games are some sort of competition, and can be on land, sea, air, or outer space. In some racing games the is either 1st person in the cockpit or 3rd person such as a chase cam, while other games allow you to switch freely between the two views. Racing games are considered sports games.
Forward Ports for Race Driver: GRID
When you are playing Race Driver: GRID you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Race Driver: GRID Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Race Driver: GRID are as follows:
Race Driver: GRID - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Race Driver: GRID - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Race Driver: GRID - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Race Driver: GRID yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Race Driver: GRID that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.