Forwarding Ports for Raiden V: Director's Cut on Your Router.
When you play Raiden V: Director's Cut you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Shoot 'em up games are games where the player character engages in a lone assault, often in a spacecraft or aircraft, shooting large numbers of enemies while dodging their attacks. They are frequently top down but there also side scrolling styles out there. All shoot 'em up games require very fast reflexes.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
Forward Ports for Raiden V: Director's Cut
When you are playing Raiden V: Director's Cut you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Raiden V: Director's Cut
The ports for Raiden V: Director's Cut are as follows:
Raiden V: Director's Cut - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Raiden V: Director's Cut - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Raiden V: Director's Cut - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Raiden V: Director's Cut that will show you the ports.
- Raiden V: Director's Cut - Steam
- Raiden V: Director's Cut - Playstation 4
- Raiden V: Director's Cut - Switch
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.