How to Forward Ports in Your Router for Rally Racers
Rally Racers includes the following styles of play.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- In driving/racing style games you are in control of a vehicle, either from its cockpit or from a chase camera. They are usually fast paced and reflex based. Some of them have story modes while others are more arcade style. Popular driving racing games include Forza, Dirt, and Mario Kart.
How to Port Forward Rally Racers
When you are playing Rally Racers you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Rally Racers Require
The specific incoming ports for Rally Racers are as follows:
Rally Racers - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Rally Racers yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Rally Racers - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Rally Racers - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Rally Racers - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Rally Racers - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Rally Racers simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.