How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for R.B.I. Baseball 14
R.B.I. Baseball 14 offers the following styles of play.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
- Sports games can be either realistic or satirical, and can be either competitive or simply entertaining. Most sports games involve both physics and tactics and take place in some sort of arena.
How to Port Forward R.B.I. Baseball 14
When you are playing R.B.I. Baseball 14 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does R.B.I. Baseball 14 Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for R.B.I. Baseball 14 are as follows:
R.B.I. Baseball 14 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
R.B.I. Baseball 14 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
R.B.I. Baseball 14 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
R.B.I. Baseball 14 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and R.B.I. Baseball 14 simply follow one of these links:
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 - Playstation 3
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 - Playstation 4
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 - Xbox 360
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.