Real Bout: Fatal Fury - Special is a Fighting game published by SNK, D4 Enterprise, HAMSTER Corporation released in 2012.
Since Real Bout: Fatal Fury - Special is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
Forward Ports for Real Bout: Fatal Fury - Special
When you are playing Real Bout: Fatal Fury - Special you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Real Bout: Fatal Fury - Special
The ports that need to be forwarded for Real Bout: Fatal Fury - Special are as follows:
Real Bout: Fatal Fury - Special - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Real Bout: Fatal Fury - Special - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Real Bout: Fatal Fury - Special - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Real Bout: Fatal Fury - Special simply follow one of these links:
- Real Bout: Fatal Fury - Special - Playstation 4
- Real Bout: Fatal Fury - Special - Wii
- Real Bout: Fatal Fury - Special - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.