Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad has the following genres of gameplay.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Port Forward Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
When you are playing Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
The ports for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad are as follows:
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - PC
- TCP: 8080
- UDP: 7777,27015
We have guides that are custom tailored for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad that will show you the incoming connection ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.