How to Port Forward Redout
Redout offers the following genres of gameplay.
Port Forward Redout
When you are playing Redout you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Redout
The specific incoming ports for Redout are as follows:
Redout - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Redout - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Redout - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Redout - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Redout simply follow one of these links:
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.