Revenant Dogma includes the following genres of gameplay.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Port Forward Revenant Dogma
When you are playing Revenant Dogma you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Revenant Dogma Require
The exact ports for Revenant Dogma are as follows:
Revenant Dogma - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Revenant Dogma - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Revenant Dogma - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Revenant Dogma - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Revenant Dogma - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Revenant Dogma yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Revenant Dogma simply follow one of these links:
- Revenant Dogma - Playstation 4
- Revenant Dogma - Steam
- Revenant Dogma - Switch
- Revenant Dogma - Xbox One
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.