Ride 2 is PQube, Milestone S.r.l, Intergrow, Square Enix's Driving/Racing and Simulation game released in 2016.
Ride 2 has the following genres of gameplay.
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
Port Forward Ride 2
When you are playing Ride 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Ride 2
The specific ports for Ride 2 are as follows:
Ride 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Ride 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Ride 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Ride 2 that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.