Open Ports on Your Router for River City Girls
River City Girls offers the following styles of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
Forward Ports for River City Girls
When you are playing River City Girls you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for River City Girls
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for River City Girls are as follows:
River City Girls - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
River City Girls - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
River City Girls - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
River City Girls - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
River City Girls - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for River City Girls yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for River City Girls that will show you the connection ports.
- River City Girls - Playstation 4
- River City Girls - Switch
- River City Girls - Steam
- River City Girls - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.