Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball is 82 Apps's Sports game released in 2014.
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Forward Ports for Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
When you are playing Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball Require
The specific incoming ports for Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball are as follows:
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball - PC
- UDP: 5055
We have guides that are custom tailored for Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.