How to Port Forward Rock Band: Country - Track Pack in Your Router
Rock Band: Country - Track Pack is MTV Games, Electronic Arts's Music game with a release date in 2009.
Rock Band: Country - Track Pack is a music style video game. In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
Port Forward Rock Band: Country - Track Pack
When you are playing Rock Band: Country - Track Pack you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Rock Band: Country - Track Pack
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Rock Band: Country - Track Pack are as follows:
Rock Band: Country - Track Pack - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Rock Band: Country - Track Pack - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Rock Band: Country - Track Pack - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Rock Band: Country - Track Pack that will show you the ports.
- Rock Band: Country - Track Pack - Playstation 3
- Rock Band: Country - Track Pack - Wii
- Rock Band: Country - Track Pack - Xbox 360
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.