Rock Band: Metal - Track Pack is MTV Games, Electronic Arts's Music game with a release date in 2009.
Rock Band: Metal - Track Pack is a music style video game. In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
Forward Ports for Rock Band: Metal - Track Pack
When you are playing Rock Band: Metal - Track Pack you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Rock Band: Metal - Track Pack
The required incoming ports for Rock Band: Metal - Track Pack are as follows:
Rock Band: Metal - Track Pack - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Rock Band: Metal - Track Pack - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Rock Band: Metal - Track Pack - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Rock Band: Metal - Track Pack that will show you the exact ports.
- Rock Band: Metal - Track Pack - Playstation 3
- Rock Band: Metal - Track Pack - Wii
- Rock Band: Metal - Track Pack - Xbox 360
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.