Rock Band: Track Pack - Classic Rock is MTV Games, Electronic Arts's Music game with a release date in 2009.
Rock Band: Track Pack - Classic Rock is a music style video game. In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
How to Port Forward Rock Band: Track Pack - Classic Rock
When you are playing Rock Band: Track Pack - Classic Rock you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Rock Band: Track Pack - Classic Rock Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Rock Band: Track Pack - Classic Rock are as follows:
Rock Band: Track Pack - Classic Rock - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Rock Band: Track Pack - Classic Rock - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Rock Band: Track Pack - Classic Rock - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Rock Band: Track Pack - Classic Rock that will show you the necessary ports.
- Rock Band: Track Pack - Classic Rock - Playstation 3
- Rock Band: Track Pack - Classic Rock - Wii
- Rock Band: Track Pack - Classic Rock - Xbox 360
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.