Rocket Riot is a Shooter game published by THQ released in 2008.
Since Rocket Riot is a shooter you can expect fast paced action that challenges your reflexes while playing it. Shooter style games are almost always a very fast action style game that is based on testing the players reaction time. Most of the time the player has their weapon held out on screen that is the primary means of targeting other players and enemies. Single player shooters usually have a short story mode based on finding ammo and guns, while multiplayer shooters might have some amount of player advancement over time. Halo and Call of Duty are popular shooters.
Port Forward Rocket Riot
When you are playing Rocket Riot you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Rocket Riot
The exact ports that need to be forwarded for Rocket Riot are as follows:
Rocket Riot - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Rocket Riot simply follow one of these links:
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.