Rocketmen It Came from Uranus is Capcom's Shooter game with a release date in 2008.
Since Rocketmen It Came from Uranus is a shooter you can expect fast paced action that challenges your reflexes while playing it. Shooter style games are almost always a very fast action style game that is based on testing the players reaction time. Most of the time the player has their weapon held out on screen that is the primary means of targeting other players and enemies. Single player shooters usually have a short story mode based on finding ammo and guns, while multiplayer shooters might have some amount of player advancement over time. Halo and Call of Duty are popular shooters.
How to Port Forward Rocketmen It Came from Uranus
When you are playing Rocketmen It Came from Uranus you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Rocketmen It Came from Uranus
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Rocketmen It Came from Uranus are as follows:
Rocketmen It Came from Uranus - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
Rocketmen It Came from Uranus - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478, 3479, 3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for Rocketmen It Came from Uranus that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.