Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In an open world style of game the player is allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment. This style of games is usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
Port Forward Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
When you are playing Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Require
The specific incoming ports for Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell are as follows:
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell that will show you the incoming ports.
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Steam
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Playstation 3
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Xbox 360
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Playstation 4
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.