Opening Ports for Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell using Your Router
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
When you are playing Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell
The incoming ports for Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell are as follows:
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - PC
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Playstation 3
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Xbox 360
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Playstation 4
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Xbox One
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.