Ports Required for Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
The exact ports for Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse are as follows:
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse simply follow one of these links:
- Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Steam
- Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Playstation 3
- Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Switch
- Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Xbox One
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
Forward Ports for Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
When you are playing Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.