Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection includes the following styles of play.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Fighting games are usually from a side view with 3D style graphics. They are typically done in rounds where one player attempts to knock the other player down. Some popular examples are Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and Dead or Alive.
- A game compilation is a collection of smaller games usually from the same manufacturer. Lately game compilations have been composed of older arcade style games released in a single package.
Port Forward Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection
When you are playing Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection Require
The ports for Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection are as follows:
Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection simply follow one of these links:
- Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection - Playstation 4
- Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection - Steam
- Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection - Switch
- Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.