How to Port Forward Samurai Warriors 2
Samurai Warriors 2 is Koei's Hack & Slash game with a release date in 2006.
Samurai Warriors 2 is a hack-and-slash style of game. Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat and generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures. Most hack-and-slash games are also action games.
Forward Ports for Samurai Warriors 2
When you are playing Samurai Warriors 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Samurai Warriors 2 Require
The connection ports that need to be forwarded for Samurai Warriors 2 are as follows:
Samurai Warriors 2 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Samurai Warriors 2 - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Samurai Warriors 2 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Samurai Warriors 2 simply follow one of these links:
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.