Ports Required for Samurai Warriors 5
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Samurai Warriors 5 are as follows:
Samurai Warriors 5 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Samurai Warriors 5 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Samurai Warriors 5 - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Samurai Warriors 5 - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Samurai Warriors 5 that will show you the exact ports.
- Samurai Warriors 5 - Playstation 4
- Samurai Warriors 5 - Xbox One
- Samurai Warriors 5 - Switch
- Samurai Warriors 5 - Steam
Samurai Warriors 5 offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
Port Forward Samurai Warriors 5
When you are playing Samurai Warriors 5 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.