How to Port Forward Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada in Your Router
Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada offers the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
How to Port Forward Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada
When you are playing Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada
The ports that need to be forwarded for Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada are as follows:
Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada simply follow one of these links:
- Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada - PC
- Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada - Playstation 3
- Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada - Playstation 4
- Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada - Switch
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.