Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for Sayonara Wild Hearts
When you play Sayonara Wild Hearts you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
Port Forward Sayonara Wild Hearts
When you are playing Sayonara Wild Hearts you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Sayonara Wild Hearts
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Sayonara Wild Hearts are as follows:
Sayonara Wild Hearts - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Sayonara Wild Hearts - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Sayonara Wild Hearts - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Sayonara Wild Hearts that will show you the required incoming ports.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.